Sunday, December 13, 2015

♡ Every kitty needs a home ♡

Meow to all. Today I want to share with all of you an important message consider adopting a pet but do remember we are a life time commitment. I was an adopted kitty me and my two sister would go to adoption events and would go back to the shelter. We spent three months traveling from event  to event with no luck. Finally on April 2010 we all had some people interested in us. All three of us finally found a home. There was a goodbye between us while our new parents finish filling out our adoption paperwork. We play one last time and touch paws from our pet carriers and we went on our way. I encourage you to give a cat or dog ect a home there is many others looking for a forever home. Check your local Humane Society or shelter. This holidays I just have one wish that all animals have a forever home. Thank you for reading this and good night. ♡ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment